Tuesday, December 6, 2011

MIRACLE!!!!

At least, it is to me.  Cora is taking a nap.  She has not taken a nap for THREE WEEKS, even though she gets really tired, but she is going on three hours now.  HOORAAAAAAAAAY!  A blog cannot adequately express my joy.  She's getting towards the age where she could start dropping naps, but the fact that she is super-cranky whenever she misses one and will go to sleep at 6pm if I put her down then, shows me that she still needs naps.  Last night, Josh read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" in Spanish for her bedtime story, and she fell asleep on the couch.  She almost never falls asleep with people around (which makes for short road trip naps).  She was exhausted. So I'm very glad she napped today.  Now my only problem is, I'm supposed to be leaving in 5 minutes to go pick up Josh from work, and I really don't want to wake her up.

Wait.
I can hear her.
Haha, that worked out.
So, it's off to school for us!
And, for your viewing pleasure, I'll add a belly picture.  Josh rolls his eyes whenever I ask him to take one, but, by golly, I want to document this baby's growth!
This is me last night, at 31 weeks.  Only 9 weeks to go, wow!  Baby sister will be here before we know it!

1 comment:

  1. Ok for some reason I had not pictured you as so pregnant yet! Thanks for the belly shot! :D

    ReplyDelete