Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Announcement!

I can finally post this on our blog: I'm pregnant! 14 weeks along today, the baby is due February 7th. We'll find out the gender around the end of September. I have been feeling pretty amazing for being pregnant. I get nauseated occasionally, usually when I eat too much or go too long without eating, and I definitely am more tired. I'm also more prone to motion sickness than I used to be. The only time I've thrown up is when we were driving on really windy roads in New Mexico. That's really good compared to when I was pregnant with Cora; I threw up once a day for two weeks, and several times a week before and after that period. I'm now in my second trimester, and feeling great!

We were either on vacation or had visitors for the entire month of July, so that's why I'm way behind on posting. I will hopefully post more soon! But this next week is extremely busy, so it might be a little while.
Toodles!

4 comments: