Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Videos and pictures




Cutie on the potty! Almost every diaper change, she asks to use the potty. It's pretty cute! She loves sitting on it and gets very excited when she does a peepee. She knows when she's going, too. I haven't started officially potty training her yet--trying to get her to go only in the potty--but I'll start soon. Considering how much she likes the potty, I'm hoping it won't be too difficult.





Here's Cora enjoying our first harvest! I planted beans, squash, peppers, basil, chives, and parsley back in early April, and one bean finally matured enough to pick! We also have a squash that's close to being ready. We've kind of had some bad luck. All the parsley plants died when I transplanted them. I replanted a month ago, and none of them have come up. A caterpillar completely demolished two of my pepper plants and almost destroyed a third, but there were enough of the leaves left for it to keep growing. The squash said to plant five seeds, then thin to the three strongest, which we did. A few weeks later I decided to pluck out one more of them, because while we do like squash, we wouldn't eat THAT much. And then the next day one of the other plants inexplicably died, leaving only one. But that one is flourishing. It's been really fun to watch the plants grow. Cora loves to "wa pants" every morning.

Here are some new videos to watch! Enjoy! Now it's time for me to make dinner.

Singing "Teach Me to Walk in the Light"

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about only one Squash plant we planted only one Zucchini plant last year and it gave us more harvest than we knew what to do with. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete