After my belated post of Esther's early pictures, I thought I should add some more recent ones. And at the end is a video of her smiling!
First bath at home! Feb. 14
Cora wanted to help.
So tiny! She sucked her fists all the time when she was brand new, then stopped for a while and has started doing it again. Feb. 15
Cora loves her baby sister! (And her pink polka-dot underwear) March 8
March 9, one month old
"I get to hold her!"
Such a cute picture. Too bad the ugly cardboard box is there!
Josh's parents came to visit for Esther's blessing on Sunday, March 11. The day before, we went to the Memorial City Mall to see "The Lorax" and have lunch. Cora and I got to ride the double-decker carousel! She was excited about the zebra (one of her current favorite animals), but going up and down right next to the railing of the second level proved too much for her, so during the ride we moved to one of the stationary horses on the inside. Still really cool to be up high.
Isn't she adorable?
Family pictures by our friend Christine Ricks
I really like this one. I made it bigger so you can fully appreciate our bizarre expressions. This was not posed. Well, Josh was posing. I have absolutely no idea why I am sticking my tongue out.
And, here is the video of Esther smiling!
So fun! You have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are all SO CUTE!!!!!! AH!!
ReplyDelete