The last few weeks have been just normal. Josh has been really busy with school, since he has to be there ten hours a day, not including the commute or planning. The first week was really tough on both of us, since we barely got to talk to each other the whole week. Josh was always so exhausted when he got home that he barely had energy to get ready for the next day. Since then, we've made sure to talk about our days and spend time together. We've made sure to go on dates every week.(Here's the little cutie on her first birthday. Doesn't she look so grown up?)
I understand now why my parents were so excited when I turned 11 and could babysit. It's really annoying, having to get a babysitter every week.
Cora's started wanting to spoonfeed herself, which makes quite a mess. But she's getting better. She pretty much eats everything we do. I made alambre the other night (similar to fajitas, but without the spices), and gave her some of the bell peppers, expecting her to make a face. Just like when I gave her a lemon, she surprised me by loving it and wanting more. I made Mexican lasagna last night, and she liked that, too. It makes dinnertime much easier, now that I can just give her some food and she'll eat it, instead of having to feed her myself.She likes putting stuff around her neck, including this stuffed snake. I dressed her in this cute, girly outfit one day, and when she put the snake on, I thought of a feather boa. Josh came up with the name of leather boa.
This is kind of a random post, but hopefully enjoyable. We're all well. Cora is learning a lot. We are a happy family!
I worry all the time about whether we'll have time each other when Shaun's working full time and we have little munchkins running around. You guys are awesome examples! Cora likes peppers! That is awesome. She doesn't sound very picky at all. What a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteOh my she is not a baby anymore! Look at that! Cora is getting more and more beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCora is such a doll! She looks so old! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete